BanTape® RF2825 CW/R
BanTape® RF2825 CW/R
- Foil-Scrim backing provides excellent reflec on of both heat and light
- High quality adhesive with super strong adhesion and holding power offers reliable and durable Foil-Scrim Facing joints and seams sealing in HVAC ductwork application
- Good ageing resistance both indoors and outdoors
- Low moisture vapour transmission rate makes BanTape® RF2825 CW/R an excellent vapour barrier
- Service Temperature range from -30 ~ +120°C (-22 ~ +248 °F).
BanTape® RF2825 CW/R Foil-Scrim backing (Foil: 28u / 2-way scrim 5x5 mm), combined with a transparent high performance solvent acrylic adhesive, protected by an easy-release silicone release paper.
The workable foil applies easily to both fibrous and sheet metal ducts and conforms to irregular surfaces.
BanTape® RF2825 CW/R excels in demanding temperature and humidity applications and provides superior performance and durability over a wide range of environmental conditions.
HVAC industry for joining and sealing foil-scrim facing laminated fiberglass blanket/duct board/ pipe section joints and seams; joining and sealing flexible air duct seams and connections. May also be used for other industrial uses requiring a tape with these characteristics and benefits.
It is essential that the user evaluate the BanTape® RF2825 CW/R product to determine whether it is fit for a particular purpose and user’s method of application. Good results will be obtained when applied to a clean, dry surface with a suitable pressure on BanTape® RF2825 CW/R products between +10 ~ +40 °C (+50~ +105 °F).
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
Storage & Shelf Life
18 months when stored at 21 °C ( 70 °F ) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
PRODUCT FORM & SIZE AVAILABLE
Cut Roll : 75mm (3") / 100mm (4")
Log Roll : 1200mm x 45 / 50m
Jumbo Roll : 1200mm x 1000m / 1200m / 1350m
1. The data above are typical values only, and should not be used for specifications purpose.
2. Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±3mm; Length: Cut Roll: ±0.3m, Jumbo Roll ±0.5%